My Wife Sally 2

As our relationship with Elmore developed he became more and more infatuated with Sally, and his visits became more frequent. I began to press him to use his experience from previous contacts to arrange a situation where Sally would meet and make love to more than one man at a time; but he was very reluctant. At last, after much pressure, he agreed to one such meeting, the most bizarre we have ever been to.

The event was to be a black mass, held by a secret occult society, of which Elmore claimed to be a member. He said that if we just went to watch Sally might not get the chance to make love at all; but he could arrange for her to be the centre of the mass. He would not explain what he meant by this but we were led to believe that at least one man would make love to her. He did say that she would have to be brave. Sally herself was as keen as I was, if a little apprehensive, as she was young (just 18 years old at this time), very sexually active and adventurous woman, so she agreed to Elmore’s suggestion. We both insisted that we would not go if they indulged in animal rituals but Elmore assured us that these masses never involved such rites.

On the appointed evening we drove to Elmore’s flat in north London. Sally was dressed in a tight white polo neck sweater that showed off her ample bosoms, a black mini skirt with a wide black belt, black tights and knee high black leather boots. With her long fair hair left free she looked absolutely stunning. The 3 of us went to a pub to down a few drinks. Sally had 2 brandy and babyshams to fortify herself for the unknown adventure. Because we were drinking we intended to stay the night in the flat.

We took a taxi to a building in the outskirts of north London. It had been built as a church in Victorian times, but had become derelict before the cult bought and rebuilt it. It lay in several acres of its own land and was very isolated. Elmore took Sally in through a door at the back of the building that opened into a large backroom. He and I then went to the front door of the main building.

The floor of the building was on two levels. The main part of the floor running from the front door two thirds of the way to the back was like a large stage. The far third of the building was like an auditorium or “well” at a depth of 3 feet. A rail ran along the edge of the stage with a gap in the middle, and steps leading down to the well. A door was in the middle of the far wall, and this led to the room where Elmore had taken Sally. The old organ loft was still there, 8 feet above the floor of the well on one wall, and this is where Elmore took me to watch the unfolding events.

In the well, opposite the central steps, was a solid, strange looking bench, in the shape of a cross. The long section of this cross was 6 feet long and about 2 feet high and wide. The arms were the same height and both were 3 feet long, but only 6 inches wide. The main body of the bench was aligned with the door in the far wall, and was 6 feet from the steps down from the main part of the floor. This fixed bench was covered in a thick black cushion material. At the ends of the arms there were a number of straps.

At the bottom of this main part of the bench were 2 more small benches. They were not attached to the fixed bench and could be moved around. They were both 3 feet long and 18 inches wide, but were not flat. Instead they were in the shape of an inverted V, 2 foot high at the ends and 3 feet high at the apex. They were covered in the same black cushion material and the ends of these benches had straps the same as the arms of the main bench. These 2 movable benches had been positioned so that they formed the legs of a spread-eagled body, with the big bench forming the torso and arms. The two legs had been set up with an angle greater than 60 degrees between them.

All around the walls of the building were hung large drape curtains. They completely covered the windows and walls. Most of them were a plain black colour, but there were also some scarlet ones. Around the walls of the well the drapes had figures and characters drawn on them, mostly pornographic. Directly above the fixed cross-shaped bench, and attached to the ceiling there, was a large black drape with the silver figure of a cross on it.

All around the walls of the building were a large number of black candles of various sizes. They were all lit, and there were so many that their light added greatly to that of the electric lights. And the pungent burning smell was not only coming from the candles; there were a number of pots around the room burning various substances, some of then legal and some not.

In the well, sitting on benches with their backs to the stage, were 12 young black men. Elmore said they were called acolytes. There were 6 of them sitting either side of the steps up to the main floor. These acolytes, who were to take part in the mass, were dressed in long black robes, which reached to the ground. On the main floor of the hall about 50 people stood around. They were mostly in their twenties and thirties, of both sexes and mixed races, but predominantly black. They were talking in a subdued way, waiting for the start of the mass.

This happened when the far door opened and 2 young black girls, dressed in long scarlet robes, came out and rang hand bells before disappearing back through the door. This brought an expectant hush to the congregation who moved to crowd the railings.

The door opened once more, and a very tall, slim, middle-aged black man entered, dressed in a long flowing scarlet robe. This man, a cult priest or “master,” walked to the bottom of the steps and faced the congregation and acolytes. He was followed by Sally, still dressed in her own clothes and flanked by the two young black girls. These women led Sally before the seated acolytes on the right of the steps, and said √£this is Sally who has offered herself for this mass, do any reject her?√§ No one did, so the girls led Sally across to the rest of the acolytes, and repeated their words. Again no objections were made and the girls led Sally back through the door.

The master now began a service. At the start all the electric lights in the building were switched off, leaving the candles as the only light sources. Then, from high in the ceiling, spotlights came on that brightly illuminated the bench. For a good 10 minutes the master addressed the acolytes and congregation in a deep, low voice. Then, somewhere in the background a tape of primitive music began to play. At first it was quiet and slow, but the tempo and volume increased gradually. The master changed to chanting to the congregation and they chanted responses back at him, all in time to the music. The tempo and noise increased, and the congregation began to work themselves into a frenzy. After 20 minutes or so the sound was overbearing; the whole assembly were chanting one mantra after another. They were in a state of profound exaltation, shouting and swaying to the beat of the music, itself by now deafening. Their hands were held aloft. Many of them seemed to be in a deep trance and I have never seen so much intense passion and emotion before.

Suddenly, when the congregation were in a violently excitable state, the master raised his hands; the noise and the music stopped. There was a complete silence. The door at the back opened and Sally was led in by her escort. This time she was barefoot and dressed in a long white robe. Her escort led her to the bench and lay her down on it with her back on the main section, her arms along the arms of the bench. Her legs were along the legs of the bench and the apex of the inverted V reached under her knees. Her escort strapped her ankles and her wrists to the bench, then adjusted the legs of the bench so that her legs were spread as wide apart as possible.

The master moved over to Sally, standing by her waist on her right hand, and the female escorts stood one on either side of him. At his signal, each of the acolytes stood up and, one by one, removed their robes to reveal their total nudity, and went over to kiss Sally on the lips before kneeling on the opposite side of the bench to the master. They ended up in a semicircle, one directly by Sally’s head, and the last one by her foot, but all about 4 feet away from her. Their penises were all standing proud, and some of them were enormous.

The master spent the next 10 minutes chanting to the acolytes, and they responded. The congregation joined in and the atmosphere quickly grew excitable and tense again. Then, suddenly, he pulled at Sally’s robe, and it simply opened and fell away completely, leaving Sally strapped to the bench, totally naked for all to see. She lay with her head toward the back of the wall, her legs spread out so that her genitals were wide open, facing towards the congregation. From their viewpoint on the stage, and because Sally was highlighted by the spotlights, they had a good view of her whole body, and especially her vagina and blonde pubic hair. As her beautiful body was revealed to the congregation and the acolytes kneeling alongside her there were cries of approval; it was obvious that the whole assembly were still in a highly excited state.

The master placed 2 black trays on Sally’s stomach. One tray contained a red jelly, the other thin black wafers. He now conducted a ceremony in which the jelly was called wine and the wafers were called bread. This ceremony went on for some time and in it the master said a series of prayers and the acolytes and congregation chanted responses. It was strongly reminiscent of a catholic mass where bread and wine are blessed. When he had finished the master gave one tray to each of the girls on either side of him.

The master summoned one of the acolytes to kneel directly opposite him, inches away from Sally’s body. The girl with the jelly dipped her finger into it and rubbed some onto one of Sally’s nipples. She then said “drink this blood” and the acolyte licked the jelly from my wife’s breast. The substance was very sticky and the man took at least 20 seconds to lick it all off.

When he had finished the other girl took one of the wafers, spread open Sally’s cunt lips and pushed the wafer into Sally’s vagina. She then said, “eat this body” and the acolyte moved to kneel between Sally’s widely spread legs. With his hands by his sides he licked and sucked at Sally’s cunt until he retrieved the wafer, then turned to show the wafer, between his teeth, to the congregation; he then swallowed it.

When the acolyte had swallowed the wafer he resumed his original position, and the priest summoned a second one to kneel facing him. The same procedure was repeated, but this time Sally’s other nipple was anointed with the jelly. And this was repeated again until every acolyte had licked jelly from my one of my wife’s breasts and retrieved a wafer from her cunt. When they had all finished and the last acolyte has resumed his place, the remaining jelly was spread on both Sally’s nipples and the master licked it off. The remaining wafers were placed in Sally’s vagina and the master retrieved them one at a time.

Once he had finished the master pushed his cloak back over his shoulders to display a huge penis, rampant and ready for action. He stood between Sally’s legs, held up his hands to the congregation, and called out “we will now celebrate the gift of fertility.” With that he turned and lowered himself between my wife’s legs and slipped his cock into her cunt, which by now was very wet. He thrust into her quite savagely, but this was not a mere fuck as he massaged her breasts and kissed her as a lover would. After a long time he came inside Sally with one long groan.

This was the sign for the congregation to begin a mass orgy. As the cult music started again they quickly paired off, and I also saw several threesomes and one foursome of 2 men and 2 women. Once stripped they indulged in sex in every possible position and with a frenzied gusto. I saw one woman kneeling, being taken doggy fashion by a man whilst sucking another man’s cock. I saw another woman on her back, one man kneeling between her legs fucking her whilst another man straddled her shoulders and rammed his prick down her throat. And the foursome formed a chain with one man taking in doggy style a woman who was kneeling over, sucking the penis of a man lying on his back with a fourth woman sitting on his face. The combinations and positions swapped and changed throughout the orgy. And at all times there were groups of people stood by the railing, watching the events down in the well.

In the well the 12 acolytes took it in turns to fuck Sally. Each lay between her legs and improvised as best he could, although it was not a comfortable position. Most tried to turn the act into one of love rather than pure sex, kissing her and kissing and fondling her breasts. Sally enjoyed herself as she had several orgasms, especially towards the end; at the beginning it had all been too strange and stressful for her to relax enough to enjoy herself. After some of the acolytes had fucked Sally they also had sex with the 2 escorts.

Eventually, after almost 2 hours, the last man came inside my wife. By now her breasts and neck were black and blue, covered in lovebites. One acolyte had given her a real bite on her nipple. Sally remembered this particular instance but as the acolyte was bringing her to her first orgasm she forgave him.

The congregation were called to order; one by one they finished their activities and got dressed. Then the master once more stood between my wife’s legs, once more lowered himself to slip his prick into her cunt, and once more began to fuck her, thrusting away vigorously as though it were his first time. I asked Elmore if we were going to get a complete repeat performance and he said, “no.” Surely enough, the master came surprisingly quickly. He slid out of my wife and inserted his fingers into her vagina. When he withdrew them they were slimy, covered in his sperm and that of all the acolytes, together with Sally’s vaginal juices. He held his hand up to the congregation and called out “see the seeds of fertility.”

One by one the acolytes stood up, kissed Sally and resumed his seat against the stage, at the same time putting his robe back on. The female escorts moved to Sally, covered her with her robe and released her from her straps. They then helped her to stand up and led her out through the door.

The service ended almost immediately and Elmore and I went round to the back of the building and into the back room. Whilst we were there we were invited back to a house with the master and the acolytes, where the orgy that we had witnessed would continue, but Sally was so sore that she declined and we called a taxi to take us back to Elmore’s flat.

When talking things over later I found out that when the service had begun, and Sally was in the room with the two girls, she undressed. Then at their request she had a quick bath, although she had bathed just before we set out. She lay on a table and the girls rubbed her all over with some oils. They paid particular attention to her genitals, oiling, powdering and then oiling them again, going quite deeply into her. She was convinced that this was part of the ceremony as the girls treated it very seriously and told her that the oils were specially prepared.

There were three long Velcro joints in Sally’s robe, each starting from the same point under her throat. One ran from top to bottom of the robe, the other two along the whole length of both the arms. Sally did not know about these joints as it was slipped on over her head. At that point she was still uncertain about what was going to happen to her. The girls told her that she was to be the alter for the mass, and so she thought that she would lie on a table, still dressed in her robe, and have the mass said over her. She thought that a general orgy would follow and that the master would be her partner. She also believed that she would be free to select or reject other men, as she chose. She did not know about the straps, and was shaken when her robe was removed so publicly.

We discovered that these fertility masses were held once a month. They did not normally include the full blood and body rites that had been carried out on Sally. The altar was usually formed by one of a small number of girls, members of the cult. Two of these had acted as her escort (one of them would have been used if any acolyte had rejected Sally at the outset).

The full mass was only performed on special occasions, when a new volunteer was found who was acceptable to the acolytes – something that did not happen very often. The last full mass, some 9 months before had ended prematurely as the young white girl who volunteered had to be released before the mass was half finished. Sally sympathised with her. The removing of the wafers caused a lot of pain as some of the men had stubbly beards and others, in gripping the wafer in their teeth, had also nipped her soft inner flesh. Also some of the cocks were so large they caused more pain, and some of the love bites were really vicious.

Several months later Sally was invited to become the altar once again, and happily did so. She repeated this a few more times in the following year, and she also got her sister Lynette to be the altar once. Then at a special Mayday fertility mass, when Sally was again the altar, there was no general orgy during the ceremony. But afterwards she joined her sister and they were fucked by most of the male members of the congregation.

But that’s another story.

to be continue


You must be logged in to post a comment.